The following modules are covered on this course;
- Investigative Consultation Part One - Basic Principles
- Investigative Consultation Part Two - Issues of Environmental and Lifestyle Influences
- Investigative Consultation Part Three - Issues of General Health and Medical History
- Observational Analysis Part One - The Primary Skin Types
- Observational Analysis Part Two - The Secondary Skin Types
- Observational Analysis Part Three - Lesions and Skin Health Indicators
- Skin Analysis Scales and Diagnostic Equipment
- Certificate in Advanced Skin Studies and the Principles of Aesthetic Practice
- Diploma in Advanced Skin Studies and the Practice of Chemical Skin Peeling and Microneedling
- Diploma in Advanced Skin Studies & Aesthetic Practice
This qualification is delivered through an e learning portal along with a supporting manual. Your manual follows the e learning and gives plenty of space for your to make notes as you learn. The e learning consists of video tutorials that sometimes follow slide content, these videos substantially embellish the subject. You are able to work at a pace that suits your personal situation. You are able to start and stop your learning at any time, day or night.
There will be tasks given throughout the completion of this unit and your course folder will be part of your portfolio that is to be presented to the CIBTAC examiner at the end of this award.
There will be multiple choice tests throughout your home learning and portfolio completion. Alongside the e learning, the following is included for this award.
- One day practical workshop that will take place at our training centre
- Two case studies to be carried out in your own environment, allow 3 hours per case study
- Completion of Assessment Workbook
- Final exam that will take place at our training centre
E-learning 21 - 35 hours plus workbook
£1950 +VAT (£2340)
50% payment is required upfront, and the remainder may be paid in instalments. Finance options will be available soon.
On receipt of a deposit for your course, you are automatically agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
ONE of the following:
Level 3 Beauty Therapy
Evidence of suitability for learning at Level 4
Recognition of other prior learning or experience
PLUS fluent in English Language