Why train with Facethetics?
- We are fully endorsed by reputable insurers
- We keep our groups small (maximum of 5 students per tutor)
- We provide comprehensive pre-course reading and e-learning materials before every course
- We offer post-training support via our Discussion Group, our Supervision Days and our friendly team who are always on hand to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our educators are some of the best in the business!
- Our team can provide advice on all those extra elements, such as insurance providers, products, suppliers and pharmacies
- We cater to all levels of expertise, from those who are just starting out to more advanced skin and beauty practitioners.
Who we are
Facethetics Training are a medically-led training provider based in the North West. We deliver training in advanced skin and beauty procedures, such as Dermaplaning, Chemical Peels and Microneedling (as well as medical aesthetics). Now in our fifth year of business, we have rapidly become on of the UK's leading aesthetic training providers and pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of training.
We exist to provide aesthetic and skin practitioners with the knowledge, understanding, skills and confidence, to safely and successfully perform advanced skin and beauty procedures on their clients. We believe that only the highest standards of education will suffice in the aesthetics industry and it is our aim to promote the safest clinical methods and practice. Your success is our priority.
All of our courses are delivered by our highly skilled and knowledgeable educators, who come from a variety of medical backgrounds and have built up many years of experience treating clients in their own clinics. Yvonne Senior, our Lead Educator, oversees all of our courses and is passionate about mentoring and coaching aesthetic practitioners to achieve standards that will set them apart from the crowd.
While our training process is extremely professional, all of our training courses take a relaxed, friendly approach. We find that this is the best way to allow for maximum learning. We aim to create a non-threatening environment that encourages delegates to ask questions and to feel safe and supported during their training. Whether you are a total beginner taking their first steps into the aesthetics industry or an experienced injector looking to further their knowledge and skill set, we will support you throughout the training process and in the weeks and months afterwards.
We have a team of attentive, polite and accommodating administrative and support staff who strive to ensure you get the maximum from your learning experience. Our team are dedicated to providing:
- Excellent and confidential customer service from your first point of contact and throughout your whole journey with Facethetics Training and beyond.
- Efficient and aided booking, payment and information systems for each of our educational events including bespoke package organisation
- E-learning, which is distributed and reviewed for completion prior to attendance
- Models, who are available and looked after on the study days, with pre and post photography, review appointments organised and all documentation available and completed
- Attention to ensure that all your needs are met on the day, with refreshments and lunch provided
- Certificates are printed and signed for you to take away, once approved by our educator, upon completion of evaluation
- Additional learning materials are available at the start of your training
- Contact with our education team for your clinical and practice queries and any individual additional information required