This course is designed to "bridge the gap" in skin knowledge between Beauty Therapy Level 2 and Level 3. It will prepare any delegate who is qualified to Level 2 for any of our skin courses due to its extensive content of skin anatomy and skin conditions. The course takes into consideration safety and hygiene standards and the delegates will be able to carry out a total treatment process, starting from consultation, right through to aftercare.
- Delivered by a qualified and experienced assessor
- Our educator has the ability to recognise different learning styles and the course can adapted in accordance with these
- The course consists of theory, demonstrations and practical. Visual assessments will take place along with a test. There will be opportunity for questions and answers.
- Our delegates receive hands on experience.
- Professional support post-course.
- Opportunities to attend refresher training.
Code of Practice
Safety & Hygiene Standards
Overview of Facial Treatments
Demonstration of full facial.
Preparation of Client & Treatment Area
Anatomy & Physiology
Practical sessions and assessments
(£25 discount if you have previously trained with us)
To make payment please call 0151 595 0865 or you can pay by bank transfer, bank details will be given upon receipt of application form.
On receipt of a deposit for your course, you are automatically agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
Deposit: £150, followed by;
2 x monthly payments of £250
4 x monthly payments of £125
Deposit: £250, followed by;
2 x monthly payments of £200
4 x monthly payments of £100
This course is suitable for beauty therapists who are qualified to Level 2 and any medical practitioners wishing to further their knowledge of skin care and skin health.