This professional training course developed with you as a Dental Nurse in mind, provides you with the opportunity to gain and develop the skills required to provide manual Facial treatments and Advanced Aesthetic Skin treatments.
There are 4 parts to this qualification.
Online theory is accessed via our members area here on our website and our e-learning platform. This online learning is content rich and designed to engage you and support you on your pathway to becoming an Advanced Skin Practitioner.
Prior knowledge gained studying as a Dental Nurse has been taken into consideration whilst creating this amazing course.
On completion and successful assessment of phase 1, you will be able to:
- Prepare for provision of facial treatments
- Provide consultation services to determine your clients skin health needs and requirements
- Perform manual facial treatments suitable for a range of skin types and conditions
- Make recommendations to ensure your clients maintain the effects of treatment
- Maintain records and working area
The following 3 Phases include e-learning prior to attending theory & practical days in our training centre:
Phase 2 - Dermaplaning
Phase 3 - Foundation Chemical Peel
Phase 4 - Microneedling
At Facethetics we believe in not only delivering excellent theory and practical but setting you up to succeed by sharing the wealth of experience that our Educators have of this industry. We will ensure that you leave with those gems of knowledge that will make you stand out.
Enquire Now Book Now
The course schedule as can be found below in more detail:
- Initial Induction - includes a 1-2 hour introductory meeting either face to face or over zoom call/phone covering all details of the course and how best to approach your learning.
- Member Area log in
- Online Module access
- E-learning access
- Practical Day 1 Facial
- Practical Day 2 Dermaplaning & Foundation Chemical Peel
- Practical Day 3 Microneedling
The cost of the course is £1800, which also includes a skin kit at a value of £150.
This course has been tailored specifically for Dental Nurses who wish to further their career into the Advanced Aesthetic skin treatments.
No prior experience in beauty or skin are required but a keen interest in these subjects will enhance your learning experience.