What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning consists of using a sterile scalpel to remove the uppermost layers of the keratinised skin cells, gently exfoliating dead skin cells whilst removing the fine superficial vellus hair from the face, commonly known as "peach fuzz," revealing a smoother and brighter complexion.
What does the course involve?
Anatomy & Physiology of the skin
Theory behind Dermaplaning including;
- Skin types
- Skin analysis
- What Dermaplaning is
- Combining Dermaplaning with another treatment
- Client expectations
- The benefits of the treatment
- Client consultation
Demonstration performed by our educator
Lunch break - lunch is provided by us
Hands on practical with live models provided by us
Disposal of blades, safe practice
What are the benefits for my clients?
- No downtime
- Leaves the skin with a youthful glow that clients can see instantly.
- Improvements in skin texture and skin tone with results being noticeable from day one.
- Allows skincare products to be absorbed more easily into the skin
- Makeup sits more smoothly on their skin following the removal of "peach fuzz"
- As this is a non invasive treatment, this treatment can be performed on almost all skin types except those with active acne or numerous raised skin blemishes.
Following completion of the training, what support will I receive?
Should you have any questions or queries once you have introduced the treatment at your own clinic, we are always on hand to offer advice. You can contact us via phone or email and we will be in touch to help.Ask The Educator Book Now
9:45am - Registration and refreshments
please bring your ID with you and any certificates that have been requested
10:00am – Presentation and discussion of treatment
11.30am - Demonstration of treatment and aftercare
12:00pm – Lunch
12.30pm – Practical session
4.30pm - Questions and Answers
5:00pm - Finish
£395 + vat
(£25 discount if you have previously trained with us)
To make payment please call 0151 595 0865 or you can pay by bank transfer, bank details will be given upon receipt of application form.
On receipt of a deposit for your course, you are automatically agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
To secure your place on the course you would pay a deposit of £150, followed by;
2 x monthly payments of £122.50
4 x monthly payments of £61.25
Level 2 Beauty Therapist, Nurse, Doctor and Dentist.
This course is CPD Certified